• Home
  • What Could we do Better?
  • Instituting a Management Improvement Culture in Your Organization
  • Find the Root Cause Instead of the Person to Blame
  • Good Process Improvement Practices
  • Management is Prediction
  • The Purpose of an Organization
  • Performance Without Appraisal
  • Manufacturing and the Economy
  • Practical Ways to Respect People
  • 10 stocks for 10 years
  • Deming and Toyota
  • Curious Cat Management Improvement Articles
  • John Hunter
  • Institute for Healthcare Improvement
  • Superfactory
  • Management Improvement Jobs
  • Deming on Management
  • Management and Leadership Quotes
  •    

    I am now using this blog to re-post some comments I make other blogs. For my full management blog see the Curious Cat Management Blog

    Saturday, October 09, 2004

    NYC Travel Photos




        


    In August I spoke to the Fordham University Deming Scholars MBA Program. I spent the weekend with my brother's family in Brooklyn. The photo to the left shows my nephew at the Statan Island Children's Museum. The photo accurately conveys my weekend as I stuggled to keep up with his blur of activity.

    See more photos: Curious Cat NYC Travel Photos

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home