Topic: Management - Library Additions
The Curious Cat Online Management Improvement Library includes hundred of online documents that have been individually selected as worthwhile for those interested in improving performance. The articles, reports, files, handbooks and guides touch on many areas of management improvement including: Customer Focus, Systems Thinking, Understanding and Managing with Variation, Six Sigma, Design of Experiments, Statistics, Innovation, Creativity, Pychology, Joy in Work, Continual Improvement, Mistake Proofing (Poka Yoke), Leadership, Teams, Process Improvement and Project Management.
Recent additions to the Curious Cat Online Management Improvement Library include:
- Six Sigma Sharpens Services by Zachery Brice
- Quality Best Practices in Government by Thomas J. Mosgaller
- Inside the Mind of Jeff Bezos by Alan Deutschman
- Making the Business Case for Agile Management by David J. Anderson (on software development)
- My Thoughts after 6 Sigma Conference by John Hunter