The most popular posts on this blog:
- Mistake Proofing and Mistake Making Less Easy (2013)
- Profit = Market Price - Actual Cost or Price = Cost + Desired Profit (2012)
- Root Cause - Addressing Systemic Causes Not Symptoms (2015)
- How to Respond to a Request for Estimates on Software Development (2016)
- Sustaining Management Improvement Through Personnel Changes (2014)
- Performance without Appraisal (2005) - which was my 100th post
- Cease Mass Inspection for Quality (2006)
- Data Must be Understood to Intelligently Use Evidence Based Thinking (2014)
- How to Improve at Understanding Variation and Using Data to Improve (2016)
- Building a System to Reduce Interruptions for Software Developers (2015)
Breakdown of popular posts by year: 2016 - 2, 2015 - 2, 2014 - 2, 2013 - 1, 2012 - 1, 2006 - 1, 2005 - 1.
I started this blog over 10 years ago. After I figured out that I thought blogging would work for me I created a self hosted blog (the Curious Cat Management Improvement Blog) and moved the content to that blog. But I kept up the post here since web pages should live forever. For several years (about 2005 to 2011), I posted occasionally to this blog, sometimes the posts were comments made on other blogs.
In 2011 I started to use this blog a bit more consistently to collect the management and leadership related comments I made on other blogs here (when they seemed to say something useful or interesting that were worth posting on this blog - often things I wanted to be able to find later).
Related: Most Popular Posts on the Curious Cat Management Comments Blog (2015 edition) - Most Popular Posts on the Curious Cat Management Comments Blog (2014 edition)