- Profit = Market Price - Actual Cost or Price = Cost + Desired Profit (2012)
- Mistake Proofing and Mistake Making Less Easy (2013)
- Performance without Appraisal (2005) - which was my 100th post
- Cease Mass Inspection for Quality (2006)
- 14 Plus Potentially 14 More Years for Copyrights Has Become 120 Years (2013)
- Sustaining Management Improvement Through Personnel Changes (2014)
- Causes of the Health Care Crisis (2011)
- Global Manufacturing Data by Country (2006)
- Data Must be Understood to Intelligently Use Evidence Based Thinking (2014)
- Deming and Toyota (2006)
- The Failure of Hero Worship Thinking at JC Penney (2013)
- Customer Focus is Central to Lean Thinking (2012)
Breakdown of popular posts by year: 2014 - 2, 2013 - 3, 2012 - 2, 2011 - 1, 2006 - 3, 2005 - 1.
I started this blog over 10 years ago. After I figured out that I thought blogging would work for me I created a self hosted blog (the Curious Cat Management Improvement Blog) and moved the content to that blog. But I kept up the post here since web pages should live forever. For several years (about 2005 to 2011), I posted occasionally to this blog, sometimes the posts were comments made on other blogs.
In 2011 I started to use this blog a bit more consistently to collect the management and leadership related comments I made on other blogs here (when they seemed to say something useful or interesting that were worth posting on this blog - often things I wanted to be able to find later).
Related: Most Popular Posts on the Curious Cat Management Comments Blog (2014 edition) - 10 Most Popular Posts on the Curious Cat Management Blog in 2014 - 20 Most Popular Posts on the Curious Cat Management Blog in 2015 - 10 Most Popular Post on The W. Edwards Deming Institute Blog (2015)