Topic: Management - Library Additions
Recent additions to the Curious Cat Management Improvement Library include:
- Six Sigma for the Little Guy by Mikel J. Harry and J. Douglas Crawford
- What are the Measures That Matter by Art Kleiner
- Critical Chain Scheduling and Buffer Management by Frank Patrick
- Theory of Constraints by Sid Sytsma
- Tom Peters Hates Quality but Loves Its Principles and Practices by John Pryor
Find links to these, and other new additions, on the Curious Cat Management Improvement New Articles Page or search for management improvement articles.